Saturday, September 17, 2005

Day 10 & J.A. on Oprah Monday!

Alert: Jennifer Aniston's first post-Brad doing Angelina T.V. interview on Oprah this Monday! Set those PVR's!

So it's all over...keeping this one brief.

I will do a final entry summing up the whole fest plus my favourite and worst films list.

Le Temps Qui Rests = 8.4/10
Look Both Ways = 5.5/10

Darren and I somehow always dislike the final film...glad we didn't break tradition this year.

So after my final entry (coming soon) I'm going to take a couple days rest before starting up a whole new blog. My new permanant blog will be all about celebs, movies, t.v. and other fun things...stay tuned

M

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig Mansfield said...

Hey, you've got a great blog here! I'm going to bookmark you!

I've got some cool golf instruction and golf freebies at my site... It pretty much covers the golf draw shot and golf instruction related info.

Come and check it out if you have the time ;-)

3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home