Friday, September 16, 2005

Day 9

I just read some of Roger Eberts Film Fest blog...I wish I could review a movie like him, rather than my style of "it was good" Perhaps I may have th skill and have just been too busy/lazy to do it (where does he get the time?)

I've ssen so many films at this point that they are all starting to blur together...and not just hat, I've been hving some really odd dreams and sometimes I think that what I dreamt was actually in one of the movies I saw. Crazy

Darren just told me that he read some of my blog and that my speilling was awful....that's nice.

It's raining..hard...but that's ok because it just means it'll be cool enough to wear something really fall-like

For today:

Little Fish
51 Birch St.
Transamerica

1 Comments:

Blogger fustigation3 said...

Your blog is great If you a money issue, I'm sure you'd be interested in my site concerning Sell Real Estate Note Stop Sell Real Estate Note

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home